What is an ivacomparison.com recommended firm?
ivacomparison.com Recommended Firms have passed our extensive quality control program
<-- This star indicates that the firm is an ivacomparison.com Recommended Firm
To qualify to become an ivacomparison.com recommended firm:
1) Firm has signed the ivacomparison.com standards document which underlines their commitment to customer service and good advice.
This document was drafted by ivacomparison.com after extensive consultation with clients and industry professionals, it covers:
- Clear and impartial advice for people in debt
- Investigation of Clients Circumstances through documentary evidence
- Fees and Charges
- Appropriate Marketing and Advertising
- Appropriately Trained Staff
- IVAcom Standards Document
2) Firm has complied with the ivacomparison.com complaints procedure
- Firm has agreed to look into any complaint that ivacomparison.com brings to their attention with the utmost urgency.
- Firm has agreed to respond to complaints of any ivacomparison.com users within 2 working days.
3) Firm have consistently received good feedback from their clients
- The firm has demonstrated good customer feedback through ivacomparison.com submitted reviews from their clients
To find the right IVA firm for you, try our IVA Firm Comparison Tool.
- Find out if an IVA can help you?
- See how much debt you can write off.
Search for IP/IVA Firm
Last 10 Reviews
Last 5 comments(for Reviews)
Insolvency Advice Articles
Reviews on IVACOMPARISON.com
Very informative with lots of useful information. A lot of reviews on firms that really help understand their customer service and ability. The reviews appear to be genuine as they offer interesting insights. Didn't really use the the map but looks impressive!
The site is a bit cluttered and sometimes hard to navigate around.
A useful site that is free to use and full of useful information about IVAs. If you are thinking of doing an IVA then this is a must use site.