1. How to make a complaint
If we are unable to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction then please put your complaint in writing. You can email, fax or post this to us as follows: email email@example.com. Fax to 0845 300 8077. Post to Vincent Bond & Co, Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AD.
2. What we do when we receive a Complaint
4. Review Process
Within 4 weeks of receiving the initial complaint will contact you either in writing or by email with either a final response or an explanation of why further investigation is necessary.
In exceptional circumstances where extensive further investigations are necessary, then within eight weeks of the initial complaint we will contact you again by letter/email either with a final response or a full explanation:
- Setting out why the matter is still unresolved.
- Giving a full summary of our investigation to date and explain why we have not been able to conclude the matter. Also indicating when we expect to be able to give you a final response.
- Explaining that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman if you are unhappy with the delay.
5. Final Response
Any compensation we offer to resolve the complaint will be a fair offer taking all the facts into account. A settlement may include:
- A written apology
- An offer to put the thing complained about right
- Financial compensation
7. Financial Ombudsman Service
Contact - The Financial Ombudsman Service:
- South Quay Plaza 183 Marsh Wall London E14 9SR
- Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 020 7964 0500 (this number may be cheaper for calls from some mobile phones and other networks)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
8. DEMSA (Debt Managers Standards Association)
Contact - DEMSA:
- West Point, Westland Square, Leeds, LS11 5SS
- Tel: 0113 277 7610, Fax: 0113 277 3586
- Email: email@example.com
- Website, http://www.demsa.co.uk